Saturday, January 11, 2014

What kind of Crunchy Mama are YOU?

So, today has been a fantastic day.  Our Dirty Little Hippie woke up in a great mood (as usual) and it has been nothing but smiles, coos and snuggles all day long.  We went outside together, we played on the floor together, we did her diaper wash together, we napped together,  we even worked on a new carry in our ring sling.  I only wish that today were longer and the sun were out for longer.  We really could have gone for a walk.  For that, there is always tomorrow.

In the meantime, and while I work on getting caught up on other various household tasks that should have been completed today but were put on the back burner to spend time with our DLH on the ONLY day in the entire world that she will be 14weeks and 5 days old, I would like to share this blog post from Amber Dusick's blog "Illustrated with Crappy Pictures".

The Crappy Mohs Scale of Crunchy Mamas - NOW WITH MORE SCIENCE!*

Amber has also written a fantastic book related to her blog, which I highly recommend.  You can purchase the book on Amazon.com (Hardcover or Kindle) by clicking the image below.  Enjoy!


 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Even though I never expected it, it turns out I'm a pretty crunchy mama myself. We cloth diaper, co-sleep (well, we did until the bug decided he liked his own bed better than mine), do BLW and are still breastfeeding (18 months and going strong). I shock myself sometimes! Frankly, if this is what being crunchy is all about, I'm glad I am. It's been easy and convenient, and I'd recommend it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete